Blog Archive

Thursday 10 January 2008

Seasons of Love

This evening we rehearsed (oh yes, Berlin's best a cappella choir will sing for your pleasure on Feb 3rd) in a new venue.

I love cycling to new parts of town, and this time I was headed into South Kreuzberg - and after I'd found the second door in the back courtyard, on the left - I realised that we were inside an old catholic church! - inclusive mural paintings.

The acoustics were fantastic, and the best thing?

We're singing 'Seasons of Love' from Rent! My wild enthusiasm at this (I may, or may not, have said very loudly - I LOVE THAT SONG!), was simply laughed at by the rest of group...

1 comment:

Pierre said...

Hey, good that you're having fun in a choir in Berlin!
Regarding Seasons of Love, did you know we did it at WiM in '07?
I hope everything's fine! Take care.